If you need your business to succeed online, you need a professional, well-thought-out advertising and marketing plan.
While Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) can gain significant traffic to your website, this process takes time and most businesses need traffic now!
The most effective way of getting targeted traffic to your website right now is by using Google ads, especiially if you use a professional Google Ads Management Service.
Google ads are one of the best ways to generate leads for your business. The key is to set a daily budget that allows you to reach as many potential customers as possible without spending too much money on clicks that don’t convert into leads.
Google ads are quite simply the most targeted relevant advertising you can buy. This is because your ads are only shown to people who are showing a direct interest in buying your service.
This means for example if you a web designer, your ad will only be shown to people who are actively searching for website design.
What are Google Ads?
Google Ads is a low-cost way for small businesses to get their name out there, formerly known as Google Adwords. It is a paid advertising program by Google where advertisers place bids on keywords.
Their ads are then matched to specific search queries of web users. Advertisers with the largest reach and who use Google’s targeting methods will pay the least per click and they will eventually end up paying what Google calls a “true cost per click”.
Google rebranded Google AdWords as Google ads to reflect the fact that they have other advertising platforms such as shopping, video and so much more rather than just text ads.
Google Ads gives businesses, independent entrepreneurs, nonprofits, authors, musicians, markets, and inventors an opportunity to grow their visibility online by purchasing ad placement on Google’s various sites, most importantly Google search.
Google Ads offers advertisers the ability to set a daily budget for their campaigns, a maximum cost-per-click (max cpc), and controls targeting of users or available inventory on Google’s ad exchange network.
What Are the benefits of Google Ads?
- AdWords are an effective way to reach customers who are actively looking for what you offer
- If you have your bidding and targetting set up correctly, your ads will show up above the search results, which means they’re guaranteed to be seen by potential customers
- They’re also easy to customize depending on your business – you can choose from text or image or video ads, as well as different ad sizes
- increased brand recognition, higher conversion rates, and more sales
- The cost per sale on Google Ads is very reasonable, especially compared to other ad platforms like Facebook and Twitter
- It’s possible to target specific audiences based on location, language, operating system, etc., which means you’ll be reaching customers who are most likely interested in what you have to offer
- You can track how many people clicked on your ads and where they came from – this data tells you what kind of ads work best for your business and helps you make future decisions about marketing strategies
- With Google Ads’ conversion tracking feature, you can see how much revenue was generated by each campaign
- There are no minimums or maximums when it comes to spending money – if €10/day works for your budget then that’s all there is too it!
- If something isn’t working well for one of your campaigns (for example an ad didn’t get any clicks), then stop running that campaign so that way you don’t waste any more time and money than necessary
How Much Do Google Ads Cost?
You’ve probably heard that AdWords can be expensive. It doesn’t have to be.
While the cost per click cost of advertising on Google can be expensive but it is worth it as your ad is only shown to people who are looking for your product or service in the area you specify.
You can specify an average daily budget so your monthly bill will not exceed the daily budget x 30 days. For example a daily budget of €50 would result in a maximum monthly bill of €1,500
While you can easily set up Google ads yourself using Google ads express, the results are less than optimal and usually result in a lot of wasted clicks. Basically what you are doing is telling Google “here is my money please spend it for me.”
That is why we recommend you use a professional Google advertising management service to save both time, money and to bring you in the maximum amount of enquiries and new clients.
If you want to save money on Google ads, consider using an advertising agency like ours with the expertise and know-how needed for successful digital marketing campaigns. Reach out today and we will explore your options for running a campaign through our various channels including PPC, SEO, email marketing or social media management among others. Contact us now!
Google Ads Pricing: Factors That Shape Your Advertising Costs
Google Ads has become an essential tool for businesses seeking to expand their online presence. However, understanding the pricing structure of Google Ads can be a bit complex as it’s influenced by a variety of factors. This article aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of these factors and how they determine the final cost of your advertising campaign.
Understanding the Google Ads Pricing Structure
Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click (PPC) model, meaning that advertisers are charged each time a user clicks on their ad. The cost of these clicks, also known as the cost-per-click (CPC), varies widely depending on several factors. On average, CPCs range from $1 to $2 for the Google Search Network.
The total cost for a Google Ads campaign is calculated by multiplying the CPC by the number of clicks received. Businesses can control their spending by setting a daily budget for their campaigns. Furthermore, with Smart campaigns, you only pay for the actual clicks and calls that your ad receives.
Key Factors Influencing Google Ads Cost
Type of Bidding Process
Google Ads offers several bidding strategies. Automated bidding, for instance, is used by more than 80% of Google advertisers. This strategy allows Google’s AI to adjust your bids in real-time to maximize results within your budget. This can ensure that your ads are shown near the top but can work out quite expensive as Google will continually increase your bid and your competitors bids which they are also managing. Bidding practices like this can explain why Google is one of the worst most profitable companies.
Google Ads uses a metric called Quality Score to assess the relevance and usefulness of your ads to users. It considers factors like your ad’s relevance to the search query, expected click-through rate (CTR), and landing page experience. A higher Quality Score can lead to lower costs and better ad positions.
Target Audience’s Location
The geographic location of your target audience can significantly influence the cost of your Google Ads campaign. Advertising in highly competitive markets or regions with higher living standards often costs more.
Time of Day
The time of day can also impact your Google Ads cost. Peak hours usually have higher competition, leading to increased CPCs. Ad scheduling is a feature that allows you to specify certain hours or days of the week when your ads can appear, helping you optimize costs.
Optimizing Your Google Ads Campaign for Cost-Effectiveness
To make the most out of your Google Ads budget, consider the following tips:
- Improve your Quality Score: Ensure your ads, keywords, and landing pages are relevant and useful to your target audience.
- Use Geo-Targeting: Target your ads to specific locations where your potential customers are located.
- Schedule Your Ads: Run your ads during hours when your target audience is most likely to be online.
- Test Different Bidding Strategies: Experiment with different bidding strategies to find the one that delivers the best return on investment.
How Much Should You Spend On Google Ads?
It’s different for everyone. It depends on how much budget you have, your conversion rate, your competitors bids and the ad rank. The two best choices for you are to either use a professional Google ads management service or experiment with your constraints and see what works best for you!
Google Ads Pricing Models
Pricing model: The advertiser two main pricing models to choose from:
- Auction campaigns (Standard) – The advertiser pays the per-click rate, popularized by Google’s AdWords auction system. Advertisers are charged only when their ads successfully generate a click that leads to a purchase on the advertise’s site;
- Cost per thousand impressions (CPM) – In this pricing model, advertisers agree to pay an established cost for every 1000 times that their message will be delivered or equals 1,000 impressions.
How to get started with Google Ads
If you want to go down the DIY route, you can sign up for Google ads using your existing Google account here
To have us look after your Google ads account for you, contact us online or give us a call on 01 442 8817
Google Ads Management.
This is where we work to get your ads showing on Google in the highest position for the low cost possible. This gets you instant traffic but you pay for each visitor.
The fees we charge for this service are for management only, you will need to pay Google for any advertising costs.
The cost of the ads vary due to the fact that you only pay for each visitor your website gets. The cost per click varies by industry.
This can be confusing but part of the service we provide is to recommend a budget and a maximum cost per click to ensure that your ads are seen by the right people.
If you’re looking for a way to save money on Google ads, using a professional digital marketing agency may be the perfect solution. Our experts have years of experience in digital marketing and can help you create a successful campaign that meets your needs while staying within budget.
To find out more about how we work with clients, contact us online or give us a call on 01 442 8817. We look forward to hearing from you so we can start working together!