Did you know that WordPress plugins are a major vulnerability for your website? In the past year alone, there have been over 3000 vulnerabilities in WordPress plugins. These vulnerabilities can result in lost site data and even having your site hacked.
If your site has been hacked already, do not worry as we have a hack repair service for WordPress.
The first step is identifying which WordPress plugin might be vulnerable – there’s no sense in upgrading one plugin while leaving another one
iThemes Security recently released their WordPress Vulnerability Report for September 2021.
In if they list 39 plug-ins that need to be updated urgently. If your site is running any of these plug-ins your data is most likely at risk.
Please note that patches are not available for two of the plug-ins so deleting them until a patch is available is strongly advised.
WordPress Plugin Vulnerabilities list
1. Countdown Block
2. User Activity Log
3. Cookie Notice & Compliance for GDPR / CCPA
5. WP Statistic
7. Multiple Plugins from miniorange
8. Premium Addons for Elementor
9. Docket Cache
10. WooCommerce Zoho Integration – CRM, Books, Invoice, Inventory
11. Integration for WooCommerce and QuickBooks
12. Gravity Forms Salesforce
13. Gravity Forms Zoho CRM Add-on
14. Gravity Forms HubSpot
15. WooCommerce Salesforce Integration
16. Gravity Forms Zendesk
17. WP Infusionsoft WooCommerce Plugin
18. Integration for Contact Form 7 and ActiveCampaign
19. Integration for HubSpot and WooCommerce
20. Gravity Forms FreshDesk Plugin
21. Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM
22. Gravity Forms Constant Contact Plugin
23. Integration for Gravity Forms and Pipedrive
24. WP Gravity Forms Insightly
25. WordPress Uninstall
26. CF Geo Plugin
28. DZS Zoomsounds
29. WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
30. Software License Manager
31. Timetable and Event Schedule by MotoPress
32. Easy Social Icons
33. Donate With QRCode
34. XO Event Calendar
35. Watu Quizz
36. Gutenberg Template Library & Redux Framework
37. Meow Gallery
38. WP Mapa Politico Espana
39. WP Upload Restriction
You should also check your site on a daily basis for out-of-date plug-ins.
Checking and updating your site as well as taking backups can take a lot of time out of your working day but its worth it in order to keep your website and your client’s data safe.
If you would like us to take care of the website security for you, check out our range of WordPress care packages.